Blogger Recognition Award
A big thank you to Sanjay for nominating me for this award. Do check out his blog, INTROVERSION (link opens in a new tab), it is such a wonderful source of inspiration. His poems and words awaken faculties you would not believe.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created.
How Inspired Lives Started:
Inspired Lives started off on blogspot as mizmorality’s turf before I transferred to WordPress. I randomly stumbled onto a WordPress blog and because I have a flare for good graphics and navigation I loved it.
I started blogging because I love to write and I’d written a couple of poems and short stories before and I got positive reviews that inspired me to start blogging sometime in December 2014. My ultimate goal is to reach as many people as I can. InspiredLives is my alternate reality, and I am my own biggest fan.
Advice To New Bloggers:
Well what can I say? There are over 150 million blogs the world over. Allow me to quote Opinionated Man here; ‘What is your goal with your blog?’ I believe in planning, so whatever the goal is behind your blog, follow through with it. Plan in line with the vision you have for your blog, incorporate elements of what you envision for your blog into every post and you’re half way there.
Do not forget to network. Try, again I say, try to visit other blogs and encourage other bloggers. There are a lot of meet and greets that happen in the blogosphere, join in and create connections. You can’t get what you do not give.
Nominees (in no particular order):
- U.G.L.Y. Forever
- Abigail Rose
- Style Submit Africa
- K. Pheonix