Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you’re doing the impossible – Francis of Assisi
I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the beautiful EttaD. This is my first nomination for this award and I’m thrilled about it. I’d like to say many thanks to EttaD, she’s an amazing inspirational writer and it’s such a delight that she nominated me for this. Her writing is exceptionally motivating and if you have the time, check out her blog, I guarantee you’ll grow to love it.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I’m a very private person. I’m extremely introverted but when you really get to know me; I’m a chatterbox.
- There are three t.v. shows I’ll never tire of watching over and over again; Friends. How I Met Your Mother and American Dad.
- I’m a very simple and principled person. Although I’m known for being adamant and unbelievably stubborn.
- Makeup is my form of expression. I have two makeup artistry certifications and I’m a freelance makeup artist based in Ontario…I’m still in the process of finding my footing in the beauty world though.
- Writing is my mojo. It’s my chance and my medium of carving the world to soothe my taste. I have several unpublished work and I look forward to sharing them with the world…soon.
- I’m one of those classic cases of ‘looks can be deceptive’ 🙂 I am a lovely person, I mean I look it, but there’s always a tigress waiting to pounce immediately you cross a line.
- I am both lethologica and nyctophilic and I sincerely believe there’s nothing out there too difficult for me to handle.
My ‘One Lovely Blogger Award’ Nominees: